If you’re a hypnosis practitioner who is trained in regression-to-cause hypnosis – you’re serious about healing.
You want to do more than just help people to feel better. You want to help them to heal – themselves, their relationships, their lives.
You recognize the power of the mind to heal. That’s what called to you Regression Hypnotherapy in the first place.
You love what you do. But you’re struggling with how to make a living at it.
Maybe you’ve been trying to grow your healing practice while holding down some soul-sucking job you just can’t stand, just so you can pay the bills.
Or maybe you’re already taken the plunge into a full-time hypnosis practice. And now you’re losing sleep worrying about how you’re going to make ends meet.
You have invested in all these powerful tools and techniques. But when you get into actual sessions with real clients stuff happens. And you’re not always sure what to do.
You don’t feel confident that you know how to apply what you learned to get the kind of results you want.
And it’s natural.
When you start working with “real” clients who have “real” problems, you’ll start running into “stuff” that you’re not really prepared to handle.
Stuff like ….
- Clients who feel too much
- Clients who won’t follow instructions
- Clients with a history of severe abuse or trauma
- Clients who have so many problems you don’t know where to begin
- Clients who escape into past lives rather than face the pain of childhood in this life
- Clients who can’t or won’t feel their feelings
- Intense abreactions
- Malicious entities
- The list goes on …
When you run into stuff like this, that you’re not prepared for, and you don’t know what to do, it can seriously knock the wind right out of your sail. Your confidence takes a hit and you start to feel afraid.
And when you start to feel afraid … you’ll start to avoid.
You’ll procrastinate. You’ll put things off. You’ll find ways to distract. Maybe not consciously, but when it happens it won’t be long before you start to avoid taking on new clients.
You’ll start turning away potential business.
You won’t want to put yourself “out there” because, unconsciously, it doesn’t feel safe. So you won’t promote. And if you don’t promote you won’t get clients.
You need clients to make a living.
There’s nothing wrong with you. And there’s nothing wrong with your tools or techniques. It’s just that there’s a gap between where you are no – emotionally, professionally, financially – and where you want to be. Where you imagined you would be as a healing practitioner. And you’re not quite sure how to bridge that gap.
You want to help people heal … but you don’t want to make promises you can’t keep.
You want to make a living doing what you love … but you don’t feel confident about your knowledge or skill level.
And when you don’t feel confident in your ability to deliver you can end up sabotaging the very opportunities that could help you develop your knowledge and skill.
The same opportunities that will allow you to make a living.
You just need a way to prepare yourself so you can feel confident guiding your clients through the healing process.
The Devil’s Therapy is “The Book on Regression Hypnotherapy” you’ve been looking for.
Actually, it’s a whole series of e-books. But it’s not merely a collection of “how-to” books on therapeutic hypnosis.
What you need is a system that will support you in becoming the great Hypnotherapist you always dreamed of someday becoming. And help you get the results you want and are capable of getting.
That’s what “The Devil’s Therapy” is. It’s a complete system of advanced concepts and techniques written specifically for you – the Regression Hypnotherapist.
I spent thousands of hours in classrooms, over $60,000, and more than a decade in study and practice making sense of therapeutic hypnosis. So you won’t have to.
- If you are a Hypnosis Practitioner trained in regression-to-cause …
- And you’ve been struggling to make a living because you lack the confidence you need …
- And you are ready to go deeper into understanding how healing actually happens so you can get the results you’re after …
You don’t need another “how to” book. You already know “how to.” What you need is something that will help you understand “why”.
Why do we do what we do when we do it?
That is what The Devil’s Therapy will give you. It will empower you in your client sessions by helping you understand the healing process in a systematic way.
And what makes The Devil’s Therapy different from anything else is that it uses a Grimm’s Fairy Tale to show you the complete therapeutic process. Yes, that’s right! A FAIRY TALE! Why? Because the easiest way to learn anything is through story. So you get to learn therapeutic hypnosis through the story of “The Devil’s Grimy Brother”.
“Exactly what I was looking for – for over a year”
Randy Hold, Palo Alto, CA
In Module 1, we begin with the story of the Devil’s Grimy Brother which will guide you through each step of the healing process – from “first contact” to the final “follow-up” session with your client.
It gives you a complete overview of the healing process in a way that’s easy to understand.
Now, you may be wondering ….
“Why the devil?”
First, anything that runs counter-culture has traditionally been viewed as the work of the devil. Take bloodletting, for instance. In Mesmer’s time, bloodletting was the required treatment for most medical conditions, even though, for many patients, death was the resulting “cure.”
Healing with the mind – physically, emotionally, spiritually – is actually the most ancient approach to healing. And yet, it is culturally viewed as suspect.
Second, there are still parts of the world where hypnotism is thought to be “the work of the devil.” But then, so is yoga, meditation, A Course in Miracles, and The United Church.
I figured – if it’s true that what we resist persists … then why fight it?
Finally, as stated above, stories make learning easier. So I used a Grimm’s Fairy Tale, which just happens to feature – you guessed it! – “the devil.”
Through the story you’ll see for yourself why it makes sense to “do what you.” And “why” you do it when you do it. Because it’s a system.
And this will give you a deeper level of understanding of why Regression Hypnotherapy works.
Learn concepts that empower you as a healer.
- The nature of healing perceptions
- The typical client profile
- The therapeutic contract
- the 4 universal steps to healing
- Why find the roots of the problem?
- How to wrap up the healing process
- How to test the results
- The purpose of the follow-up session
- Ways to ensure your client’s future success
- … and more … (210 pages)
The Devil’s Therapy is a complete system for the Regression Hypnotherapist. (link to A Complete system for Regression Hypnotherapist)
“This is absolutely amazing work. It’s so clear and precise just like a laser. It leaves no doubts about what to do, how to do it, and the best part: Why to do it!!”
Zoran Pavlovic, Belgrade, Servia www.Hipnoza.org
A Complete System Specifically for YOU – the Regression Hypnotherapist
9 easy-to-read, downloadable e-books contain everything you need
- Regression Hypnotherapy Theory (210 pages)
- First Contact: Basic Intake Process (77 pages)
- Preliminary & Meridian Tapping Techniques (69 pages)
- Conditioning the Client for Success (96 pages)
- Basic Regression Guidelines (95 pages)
- Transforming Feelings(145 pages)
- Therapeutic Forgiveness (102 pages)
- Polishing Techniques (76 pages)
- Alchemical Dream Works (108 pages)
The Devil’s Therapy allows you earn while you learn. You can go at your own pace – read a little at a time or devour it in one sitting. But the objective is to integrate the learning. Then it’s yours. And at a fraction of the cost of a live training program.
Classroom learning is valuable. But it’s costly. And it has its limitations.
First, you can only absorb so much at one time. And you don’t get to apply anything to actual clients. Practicing with other students is a bit like “preaching to the choir.” You won’t start running into “stuff” until you start working with real clients!
Second, most courses provide only minimal handouts. And the vast majority of what you do learn soon vaporizes once you get back to your daily routine. Basically, it’s “use it or lose it.” If you don’t review the course material and put it into practice right away you’ll lose a sizeable chunk of your investment!
The 2 things every Regression Hypnotherapist wants?
- To feel completely confident in your ability to work with any problem,
including deeply emotional issues like abuse and trauma.
- To successfully make a living doing what you love – helping people to heal themselves,
their relationships, and their lives.
The Devil’s Therapy allows you to learn each process thoroughly. You can read and review.
And you can earn while you learn by applying it to real clients.
As you discover how it actually works in client sessions, you’ll be building your confidence while you build your practice.
And you’ll be building both on the solid foundation of real understanding.
Best of all - you decide.
You can start at the beginning and work your way through, module by module.
Or you can dive into the subject that most interests you.
Or what you most need to know NOW to help you get better results with your clients.
Your ability to make a living is directly tied to the results you’re getting with clients. And a lot of trial and error can be involved in learning what it takes to get consistent results in your sessions.
The Devil’s Therapy can significantly shorten the learning curve for you by showing you what steps to take to go from being a Hypnotist to being a Healer.
“… has taken my practice to a whole new level of understanding.”
Craig Hommonay, Adelaide, Australia
As you discover how to make it work for you and your clients you’ll start to get known for providing an exceptional service. And this will help you to feel more confident in addressing even the most challenging issues.
Good results will get you referrals and repeat clientele. And being able to offer a superior service allows you to charge a premium fee. So you can make your living doing what you love – and enjoy the kind of lifestyle most people only ever dream of!
What will you get?
An easy to understand overview of the entire healing process
- How to set up a well-organized office system
- How to create success before you begin the first session
- What paperwork you need
- How to set up a client-file so you can track session information
- How to conduct a preliminary intake
- How to tap into the wisdom of the body
- Diagnostic Techniques
- How to incorporate Meridian Tapping Techniques with Hypnotherapy
- A step-by-step system for preparing your client for age regression
- How to instill a sense of possibility
- A sample mini-releasing session
- Guidelines for effective uncovering in regression
- How to find an entry-point for regression
- Amplification and bridging techniques
- Window of the Soul Technique
- A Complete Set of Therapeutic Tools
- Moment of Insight Technique
- How to work with spiritual issues
- How to work with Parts
- How to address relationship issues
- Animal emotions
- Core emotions
- The 3 primary emotions we work with
- How to heal the pain of childhood
- How to release emotions
- How to work with trauma, grief, guilt, shame, and depression
- How to recognize signs of relief
- Therapeutic forgiveness
- How to facilitate forgiveness of a loved-one
- How to facilitate self-forgiveness
- Session time-management tips
- Forgiving scenarios
- Bereavement processes
- A Tool Box of over 25 Polishing Techniques
- The A-B-C’s of Dream Working
- What is Alchemy?
- “Magic” questions you can use with any therapeutic process
- How to transform consciousness with Dream Healing methods
- Dreams as a preliminary uncovering process
- Dream Coaching Process
- Why Regression Hypnotherapy is dream work.
“… helps me to understand at a deeper level.”
David Berning, Fort Worth, TX
“After failing to get the results I was look for, I began searching and was feeling so disheartened that I contempated giving up. I then found this program. It’s amazing. Just what I was needing. So much information is included that i has given me the confidence to move forward with my clients knowing they will experience more through healing. Thank you so much for this gift.”
Reagan O'Neal, Victoria, BC